Thursday, March 27, 2014

newbie.



Hi! I'm {Allie}


{Full name: Alexandra Grace Ferguson}


I grew up in the cornfields of Southern Iowa, but you can now find me in Ames, sporting Cyclone apparel + a smile.    
_______________________________

This blog blossomed after I discovered what can best be described as a creativity spark. Well- it could have also been inspired by the book The Antelope in the Living Room... It's a must read.

Trust me you should read it sometime, you'll like it.  

_______________________________

Grace In The Middle.  Random name?

1.My middle name is Grace.  

2.My Dad calls my Mother Gracie.{Don't ask me why, but its cute and they're in LOVE}

3.I'm the middle child, which means i'm the coolest. 
Note: My amazing siblings Logan, Joslin, and Gabriella are in a tie for 2nd coolest Ferguson child.

4.Grace, in Christian theology, is defined as the unmerited gift of divine favour, which brings about the salvation of a sinner.

_________________________________

Please note: I don't have perfect grammar, I'm horrible at spelling, and I may say things that make absolutely no sense.  

That being said, I want this blog to be written in my own voice.

I may write a 15 paragraph essay about my love for running, a one-paragraph debate questioning why one needs to make their bed, or a simple photo capturing the beauty of a morning sunrise.

            I hope you all enjoy!            
  

I LOVE

{In no particular order}

__________________________

J.Crew                 Dogs 

  Pigs+Cattle            Social Media 

     Costa Rica            Reese Witherspoon

     My Mother,  Father,  Family,  +  Friends 

  Planting + Harvest + Calving Season 

 Fall in Southern Iowa 

College Basketball
Peanut Butter 
Running
Travel
God

No comments:

Post a Comment