Thursday, April 17, 2014

Birthday Lovin'



IMPORTANT NOTE: Today's post is all Miss Katelyn Warin and involves several pictures…and all of my sappy comments about why she's so great! Happy Birthday, Kate! XOXO

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I met this girl i'm happy to call one of my best friends.  And actually, it wasn't all that long ago.  It was a little over a year ago.  And it wasn't in a galaxy far, far away.  It was here in Ames, IA.  

So let me start over.

Katelyn is indeed one of my best friends.  The best thing about her?  I can't give you an answer because she's just that great. 

Last night we celebrated Katelyn's birthday a day early.  It was your typical meat and potatoes type of meal.  AND we had cake! Now i'm not talking just any kind of cake.  This was a peanut butter ice cream cake from Cold Stone!  

Jealous? I would be too.  

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the cake itself.  The reason for that being it would be cruel to show you all a picture of this cake.  It actually has the power to overtake your jealousy to a point that you would have to drop whatever activity  you are currently doing and drive to Cold Stone.  

I'm saving you all a lot of trouble.  You can thank me later.

Anyways, I'd just like to say thanks Kate.

Thanks for being there through thick and thin.

For sharing my love of peanut butter.

For being my running buddy even if we do get winded because we talk too much.

For sharing your closet.  

Most importantly, for being YOU!

In honor of your Birthday i've carefully selected twenty pictures, one for each year of your life.

Note: it was either twenty pictures or twenty spankins' and a pinch to grown an inch.  I figured you'd appreciate the photos.  

Also note: I did indeed do some hard core Facebook creeping for some of these photos.  I have no shame.     


  
















My personal favorite! You age well.  










Love you girl.

Forever and ever, amen. XOXO 







No comments:

Post a Comment